Model: Art. 5100602
Height-adjustable verticalisation table with two motors.
The Tilting is the ideal standing aid for neuromotor revalidation and adaptation exercises from lying to standing.
• Motors are operated by a hand switch.
• Two separately adjustable fold-away footrests.
• Individually lockable large casters guarantee the best possible mobile use.
• Fitted with a tilt angle indicator.
• Suitable for use with a patient hoist.
• Separate leg fixation up to 200
• Tabletop size (1xw): 200x65cm(approx)
• Height adjustment : 55-105cm (approx)
• Tiling : 0-850 minimum
• Lifting time: 25sec(approx)
• Lifting capacity: 150kg(min)
• Force electrical motor: 6,000N(min)
• Power :220V 50Hz