Model: EN-MOTION Art: 1665901
Specially designed treadmill for PHYSIOTHERAPY and REHABILITATION which need to be auto adjust according to patient stapes .
Standard equipped with a number of specific protocols like the 6 minutes walking and the Cooper test (12 min/). The user-friendly interface gives information about speed, inclination, distance, time, heart-frequency and burned calories
• Low step-up (11 cm.)
• progressive shock absorption
• AUTOSPEED function
• Coloured TFT-display
• Special physio-protocols
• pos.+ and neg.- inclination
• max. patient weight: 235 kg.
• multi-functional side bars
• strong AND silent motor (also at high speed)
• EN-Track compatible
• Voltage: 230V/50-60Hz.
• Minimum speed: 0,4 km/h
• Maximum speed: 18 km/h
• Steps: 0,1 km/h
• Pos. inclination: upto 15 deg
• Neg. inclination: upto -10 deg
• Belt size: 150x50 cm.
• Ramp for easy access
• Optional Accessories
• Emergency stop XL
• Ramp-up platform
• Set of 2 supports (must be ordered together with the EN-Motion)
• Chest-belt for heartbeat registration
• Elastic strap for chest belt for heartbeat registration
Quality standard: Valid CE/FDA/JIS certificate of the offered item must be submitted with the offer.
Country of Origin: UK / USA / Japan / EC