CPM (Continuous Passive Movement) Machine with FES
Model: MOTOmed Viva-2 + Arm -/Upper Body Trainer
Motor driven software controlled movement therapy system of passive and active exercise for upper and lower extremities with training moods.
• Spasm Control with automatic change of direction according to the therapeutic principle
• Electronic leg insertion and removal aid with safety stop
• Symmetry Training - simultaneous feedback about the active performance of the left and right leg
• Muscle tone analysis (tone at the beginning, at the end, on average)
• Training analysis - visible training data and progress
• Passive and active training results are displayed separately (distance, time)
• Single information can be hold on the display
• Robust, stable all-metal construction, pull-out foot stand
• Extra button Servo Cycling Automatically
• Large transport castors
• Softly padded safety foot shells with Velcro strap fixation
• Handlebar provides secure hold during the training. Height and distance to the user can be adjusted without tools
• Variable height adjustment of the foot shells for children and smaller persons in seating shells and wheelchairs
• Facility for using in Radiant Bed
• Facility for using FES system
Velocity adjustment: 0-60 rpm
High-contrast display: 8.0 cm x 11.0 cm Approx
Stationary operating panel with 8 large, palpable buttons
Pedal radius adjustment, levels: 7 cm and 12.5 cm Approx.
Distance between the inner rims of the foot shells 16 cm
FES Unit (Functional Electrical Stimulation Units)
Electrotherapy equipment with a 6” color display with Touch Screen function. Programs on different channels, 8 channels are fully independent, you can differentiate them or use them as parallel, alternated, simultaneous, synchronized and sequential channels, in short a complete electrotherapy unit.
• It trains the neuromuscular system to respond adequately during voluntary or involuntary effort, thus providing an active contraction: modulation of pain by the gate control mechanism;
• It reduces spasticity by agonist, antagonist stimulation;
• It delivers (transcutaneous) medicaments through the skin of the patient (ionophoresis);
• It improves joint mobility through muscles stretching;
• It helps wounds recovery, increasing local circulation;
• It reverses edema through the muscle pump mechanism. 250 stored protocols. 200 protocols can be stored in memory and 200 can be stored on the Smart Card e 200 in Smart Card.
• Standard accessories would be delivered with the unit.
• Necessary high end moment therapy machine are included for neurological rehabilitation.
Power supply: 220 VAC ±5%, 50Hz
Note: Compatible movement therapy used for Functional electrical stimulator to as Combination of movement therapy system with Functional electrical stimulator (EFS) for active use of spinal cord injured paralyzed & stoke Patients.
Quality standard: Valid CE/FDA/JIS certificate of the offered item must be submitted with the offer.
Country of Origin: UK / USA / Japan / EC
Leg guides with calf shells – 1 pair
Arm trainer active/passive (including supporting module)
Hand Fixation with wrist calf – 2 nos.