Model: WD-8, WD-8SC, WD-10, WD-10SC, WD-15, WD-15SC
- Chamber manufactured in stainless steel AISI 316L and frame built in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Doors are made using 2 panes of tempered glass, allowing visibility to the inside the chamber (LED light in chamber optionally)
- The unit is available as a single door or as a double door (passthrough).
- Controlled by a programmable microprocessor, allowing a fully automatic operation.
- Includes 20 programs, 10 are standard and the remaining 10 are customizable upon request of the customer.
- Touch panel with color graphic screen, displays all parameters of the cycle and all alarm messages.
- The printer is located on the “clean side” where trays are unloaded at the end of a program.
- Very accurate dosing pumps, controlled by flow meters and sensors.
- Installed with integrated water softener.
- Multiple external connections such as, USB slave Interface for PC, USB host for flash drive and RS232 connection to external cycles documentation.
- Drying fan flow rate with HEPA filter H14.
- All instruments are perfectly dried in and out at the end of the cycle. Drying time and temperature are also adjustable from the front control panel.
- Speed-cycle (SC) option reduces the cycle duration up to 50% using an extra tank and boiler to preheat water and speed-up the program phases.
- Built-in condenser to eliminate the exceeding steam coming out from the washing chamber with drain.
- Condenser ESS (Energy Saving System). Using the heat of the condenser in order to simplify the air warming during the drying and the water warming during the loading.
- Power Supply: 400/220 V ~ 3 ph – 50/60 Hz
- Water (Cold / Hot / Demineralized): 1 / 2”
- Sewer ø: 40 mm temperature resistant material