Biohazard safety cabinet

Biohazard safety cabinet


Model: BIOBAN 48

Make: Angelantoni life science srl

Country of Origin: Italy


BIOBAN 48 Class II biohazard safety cabinet (EN12469) without internal worktop Working area dimension: Width: 1.188 mm Depth: 500 mm Height: 650 mm Technical Specification: Back panel in stainless steel AISI 304L "2B" finishing, thickness 12/10. Working surface in stainless steel AISI 304L "2B" finishing, divided in sectors removable and autoclavable (4 sectors), available both in perforated and solid version. Sidewalls in toughened safety glass. Front window made in laminated glass 4+4mm electrically driven, 1° slope for optimum ergonomic worker posture. Lighting on working surface by means of fluorescent lighting fitted in non-contaminated area. Minimum level of lighting 1.000 lux. Construction structure in steel epoxy-polyester powder coated, resistant to the most common industrial disinfectants. Ventilation system by means of n°1 motor blower dedicated to the one-way airflow in the working chamber, equal to 70% of the total involved air and to exhaust the remaining 30%. The motor blower is centrifugal type, direct driven motor with double aspiration and protection factor IP55. Air filtration, both recirculate and exhaust air by means of H14 HEPA filters with efficiency 99,995% MPPS as per EN 1822. Both filters are tested with scanning method for integrity with DOP/DOS test. Protection grid, for main HEPA filter made by anodized aluminium. UV germicidal lamp on back stainless steel panel. Electrical data: 230V - 50Hz Command and Controls: Air ventilation control by means of automatic regulation of the revolution velocity of the motor blower. One high-resolution flow rate volumetric device, directly interfaced to microprocessor, achieves the automatic regulation. The microprocessor guarantees the activity of the motor blower and controls the optimal function even in presence of effects caused by progressive clogging of the HEPA filters. Alarm device optical (red signal light visible from working position and display message) and acoustic (buzzer) type, activated, at real time, by the microprocessor, showing the kind of alarm on a wide alpha numeric display. Standard features: •Fluorescent lighting •Power socket 4A, IP 55 (internal back panel-right side). •DOP/DOS 100% test inlet hose-barb port (internal under worktop - left side) •3 holes (19 mm diameter) on both side windows (for fluid taps installation or other connections) with plastic caps. •UV germicidal lamp 30 W on back stainless steel panel wavelength 253.7 nm (UV-C). Accessories: Perforated worktop for VBH & BioBan 48 C – 01Pc Solid worktop for VBH & BioBan 48 C – 01Pc Floor stand for Powder Safe & BioBan 48 – 01Pc Extra power socket German type – 01Pc Extra power socket French type – 01Pc Extra power socket British type – 01Pc Extra power socket Swiss type – 01Pc Manual fuel gas tap with safety solenoid valve – 01Pc Manual compressed air tap – 01Pc Manual vacuum tap – 01Pc Manual nitrogen tap – 01Pc Extra power socket French type – 01Pc Chest of three drawers on wheels – 01Pc SUPPORT FOR DRAWERS – 01Pc Thimble for for air extraction outside the building – 01Pc